The 30+ years of experience that drives the Calframax management team has always been quality, precision, and durability. This mindset allows all parts that are manufactured to meet our customers demands and outlast our competition.
How Durability and Precision Happens:
- Mill/Turn capabilities along with 3, 4, and 5 axis machining centers allowing for flexibility and diversity in our machining strategies.
- Boring mill capabilities for large machining demands.
- Multiple lathes to meet all turning demands.
- Precise O.D. and I.D. grinding.
- Craning capabilities with a maximum 15 tons capacity.
- CMM (coordinate measuring machine) with scanning capabilities allowing all parts to be checked for quality standards.
- F.E.A (Finite Element Analysis), and C.F.D (Computational Fluid Dynamics), allows our engineers to analyze and improve all components for structural integrity and fluid flow.
- VERICUT ensures increased spindle time allowing for more efficiency for our on time delivery.
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial Packaging
- Industrial Manufacturing